Friday, June 25, 2010

“Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."

Hello hello hello~!

I said I would try to update every day and I already broke that rule. Whoops! But I'll keep trying anyways.

So on Tuesday I ended up going shopping all day. I think I truly know to save up now. I bought so much it's making me feel guilty....

Moving on, on Wednesday there was an earthquake! I felt it!  And it messed up the phone lines and internet~

And finally Thursday I was preparing for a family trip.

And that's what I did for 4 days! Exciting, no? /sarcasm. Lol no, I've just been pretty bored lately and I haven't been able to sketch much designs because of...designer's block? I don't know what to call it but I just don't have any ideas/inspiration.

Sigh~

So moving on to less depressing matters and more fashion-y ones, here's a new segment!

Article of the Day!
---------------------------------------------------------------
LOL I couldn't think of a better name so it sounds like I'm going to post a newspaper article. But no, I'm just going to post one shirt, skirt, shorts or jeans etc that I own and give it a little review. Hopefully in the future I can start purchasing online. So the first article of the day ever is from one of my favourite brands for their outerwear:



This particular sweater doesn't have a name.


UNTITLED
Description: It's a lighter tone of black-gray. The buttons are a yellowy-brass colour and the strings that link the buttons together as well as the trim on the collar or more golden-yellow. The strings have a loop at the end of them that you loop around the buttons, so that's also how you can take the sweater off as well as put it on.
Review: As pretty as this sweater is on the outside, the inside is a little bit cheaper in quality. It feels kind of coarse and rough, thus making it sort of itchy/uncomfortable to wear. Also the strings tying the buttons together are easily twisted and wrinkled, making it appear even cheaper/messy. 
All and all, it's a nice sweater but it could have been made a bit better quality-wise.

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that wraps up my post for today! I may not be able to post for the next couple of days because as I previously stated, I'm going on a trip. So until then,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment